1. All rosters are due before start of season. Teams not submitting a roster will be ineligible for league play.
2. All rosters must list players' full home address. Incomplete rosters will be returned.
3. Any non-eligible player found to have participated in any game will result in a forfeit for each game of participation.
4. Additional players may be added by submitting their names to the league office at least 24 hours before game time.
5. Players must be 17 years of age by May 1, 2014
6. Roster limited to 30 players.
Additional League rules
We use the ASA Official Rule book with the following exceptions and explanations:
1. A courtesy runner may be used for any player once he/she has reached base. The courtesy runner must be either the last person of the same sex to make an out or a player, same sex, not in the game at the time.
2. No metal cleats are allowed.
3. Home plate is in the Strikes Zone. Explanation: A pitched ball that is of legal height that strikes home plate is a called strike.
4. A second home plate will be used for tag plays at home. The second home plate will be 8 feet from the original plate on a line with first base. If the play is a tag play and not a force the fielder must have the ball when the runner reaches the plate. The runner uses the second plate and the fielder the original.
5. Explanation of ASA Rule. When a male batter is walked, he is advanced to second base and the following woman bats. Exception: When a male batter is walked with two outs, he is advanced to second base and the following woman batter has the option of receiving an automatic base on balls or batting.
6. Mercy rule: The game will be ended by the mercy rule when one team has at least an eleven rule lead and the losing team has batted in the fifth inning.
7. No alcoholic beverages are allowed in any park during the game. Exception: during the end of season league picnic teams that have completed play and are participating in the picnic. Beer should not, however, be brought onto the field of play or into the dugout area.